[tm_pb_section admin_label=”Section” fullwidth=”off” specialty=”off” transparent_background=”on” allow_player_pause=”off” inner_shadow=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”off” custom_padding=”105px||25px|” make_fullwidth=”off” use_custom_width=”off” width_unit=”on” make_equal=”off” use_custom_gutter=”off” custom_padding_laptop=”85px||25px|” custom_padding_tablet=”55px||20px|” custom_padding_phone=”45px||15px|” custom_padding_last_edited=”on|phone”][tm_pb_row admin_label=”Row”][tm_pb_column type=”4_4″][tm_pb_text admin_label=”Text” text_orientation=”center” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” max_width=”1000px”]

History

Initially the ProShot Tennis Club was founded in 1890. The name was formally changed from Olympic Tennis Club to ProShot in 1896. Interest in tennis grew over the next few years and became a staple activity for many of the city’s prominent citizens.

[/tm_pb_text][/tm_pb_column][/tm_pb_row][/tm_pb_section][tm_pb_section admin_label=”section” transparent_background=”on” allow_player_pause=”off” inner_shadow=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”off” custom_padding=”50px||100px|” make_fullwidth=”off” use_custom_width=”off” width_unit=”on” make_equal=”off” use_custom_gutter=”off” custom_padding_laptop=”45px||90px|” custom_padding_tablet=”35px||60px|” custom_padding_phone=”30px||50px|” custom_padding_last_edited=”on|phone”][tm_pb_row admin_label=”row”][tm_pb_column type=”4_4″][tm_pb_tm_timeline admin_label=”Timeline” timeline_layout=”vertical-chessorder” date_format=”DD . MM . YYYY” order=”DESC” anchors=”off”] [/tm_pb_tm_timeline][/tm_pb_column][/tm_pb_row][/tm_pb_section]